Saturday, July 13, 2013

Flowers and Women

Flowers and Women
flowers and women

This is a guest post.

My best friend was coming back in town and I had been eagerly waiting for this day due to all the wrong reasons. For those of you who don’t know what I mean, yes I had developed some really strong feelings for her ever since she left town. I wanted to do something special for her, which took me from the friend zone to the place where I could see a future alongside her. Finally after wracking my brains and a few silly suggestions from my best buds, I finally decided to go along with a bunch of flowers, which seemed to be the most appropriate thing for a person in my particular situation.

I was a man on a mission and decided to place an online order for a bouquet delivery to her place. Honestly I was a little worried about the time at which the flowers would get delivered, but to my surprise they were delivered right on time. I got a call from the lady of my dreams, the flowers had been delivered and I knew right away that my mission had been accomplished. She was elated to see them and that was clear to me by the tone of her voice.

Exactly a month later, I found myself at a fancy little restaurant in the company of my lady love, toasting to a wonderful future ahead for us. The flowers had worked. I considered myself a genius. I remember asking her what her reaction was when she received see the flowers and her words would always be etched in my memory.


women flowers
“Although it was a bit weird to be receiving flowers, that too from you. But, I loved them. It was full of gratitude and I felt so loved. They made me feel so elated, cause no matter what; flowers always seem to be smiling. I won’t lie, but I placed them right opposite to my bed, so that their presence could brighten up the room and at the same time, remind me of that schoolboy who had turned into a real gentleman while I had been away.”


This actually came as a shock to me because I never knew that a bunch of flowers could mean so much to a women and I decided to unravel this mystery.

Generation after generation, women have always loved receiving the gift of flowers. Simply put, they are a symbol of life, beauty and thus, when received, women don't just feel vibrant and full of life, they feel beautiful and incredibly special. Showing her your love with a specially-prepared bouquet will only increase her affection for you, and make her feel like she's the most important person in your life. In turn, you will reap the benefits as it will be her pleasure to reciprocate the feelings you garnered her with.

The custom of giving flowers to a women can be traced back as far as the Victorian Era, where a romantic custom developed, behind the exchange of flowers. Everything had a meaning, right from the size and type of the flower to the way in which it was carried, depicted a man’s emotions and his innermost feelings.

flowers gift women


Friends of mine who are of the opposite sex, often complain that the men in their lives were not romantic enough. It is a fact that men do have trouble expressing their feelings and often resort to cheesy Hallmark/Archies cards or pricey bejeweled items. But little do they know that there is a better way to a woman’s heart and it does not even involve spending a fortune or even opening your mouth. It worked for me and I can assure you, it’ll work for you too.

Reconstructing this ancient gesture will not only help you infuse your relationship with life and romance but also bring back some of the spontaneity, mystery and fun.

So instead of grabbing a bouquet down at a local flower vendor, try Floweaura, where there are flowers, gifts for every occasion and a wide-variety to choose from. At FlowerAura we don't just deliver mere flowers and gifts rather we the convey your emotions, love and feelings at the doorstep of your dear ones.


The Author is an old and loyal FlowerAura Customer who wishes to remain Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment